If you’re anything like me, you have a drawer or box filled with all of those beauty samples you get from online orders, gifts with purchases and the like. And with the Sephora sale happening right now, I’m about to accumulate even more. I try to keep my stash at a reasonable amount but it’s been getting out of control lately and instead of just throwing them away I’ve come up with some ideas for what to do with them.
- Use them when you travel – It’s so handy to go through your sample stash before a trip or vacation and pick out the ones that you’ll need or would like to use. They pack well and it’s a great opportunity to try some new beauty loot.
- Use them as gift tags – I love this and think it adds a cute touch to a card or bottle of wine. I love to pick out a scent that I think suits the receiver.
- Leave them out for your guests to use – Place a few samples on a small tray or jar for your guests to help themselves to.
- Share them with your friends and family – I love when I’m at a friend’s house and they offer me their sample stash to look through. I’ve definitely picked out some goodies that I’d been wanting to try out before buying the full size.
- Groundbreaking – just use them! – The trick for this is to keep them in sight so you’ll be more likely to try a new perfume or face cream on any given day. And if you end up loving it then you know the full size will be worth it.